As a business owner, you can’t always rely on the bank’s schedule to get your money when you need it. That’s why having instant access to your earnings is a game-changer. Learn how you can get paid instantly with StyleSeat Instant Deposits.
Get Instant Deposits
With StyleSeat, you can charge clients through your phone and get your money in minutes.
- Instant deposits work any time of day or night, weekends and holidays too.
- Deposit any amount from $50 — $500, once a day
- You only pay a flat $0.50 cents per deposit compared to other platforms that charge as much as 1%
If you already use StyleSeat to run your business, head to the More tab and tap Deposits to get started.
With the release of 1-Click Checkout, charging clients and getting paid is easier than ever. Clients enter a credit card when they book and at the end of the appointment, you review the details and tap Charge. If you want your money on the spot, tap Instant Deposit from the Deposits tab and you’ll end the day with your hard earned cash in your pocket.
Knowing you can always get your money when you need it means you have one less thing to worry about while you run your business. But, if you don’t need your money instantly, standard deposits are FREE and they’ll hit your bank account in 1-2 business days.
Time to Get Paid
If you’re using StyleSeat but aren’t charging clients with our payments tools yet, today’s the day.
- Give clients a seamless experience from booking to checkout.
- Save time by eliminating the need to switch back and forth between software.
- Get detailed revenue reporting and track important stats like your average ticket price and projected earnings.
- Get paid if clients cancel late or don’t show up to an appointment.
Have questions about getting paid through StyleSeat? Send us an email at support@styleseatcom
For more business tips, check out these articles:
5 thoughts on “Get Paid Instantly with StyleSeat”
Is the deposit charge another charge aside from the 2.69% fee that is charged when my client pays with their card?
Standard deposits will always be free. If you want to deposit your money instantly, it will cost a flat 50 cents — that will be in addition to regular transaction fees.
Hey SS… A question what time on Fridays and Saturdays does the Instant deposit become unavailable? Meaning, I work extended hours on those days but when I go to Instant deposit (end of my day) its already been deposited. Is there a specific time frame for Instant deposits on Fridays and Saturdays?
Is any hardware required.? I currently use square and have a Bluetooth chip reader
Why is the deposit not going thru? I have subscriber debit and instant debit cards matching but I get error sign.